- Count to 20 by popping the balloons in order.
- Play Snakes and Ladders. You can play alone or with someone. (Here’s an alternate link if that one isn’t working.)
- Fill in the missing numbers in the Number Square.
- Ordering numbers Make sure you read the directions! It changes! Sometimes it says to click on the cars smallest to largest. That means you will click on the lowest number first. If it says to click on the cars largest to smallest, then you will click on the highest number first.
- Watch the video about odd and even numbers.
- Then listen to a song video.
- *Decide if each number is odd or even. Color in the odd numbers. Print out this 100s chart and trace and color in the odd numbers or color in their squares. Hold onto your paper. Answers
- Read Odd and Even.
- Color in the even numbers on your 100s chart from Day 3.